Adriene McCoy is the Senior Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) for Baptist Health South Florida. Mrs. McCoy is responsible for overseeing all of Baptist Health’s Talent functions, including Workforce Development, Total Rewards, HR Operations, Talent Management and Talent Acquisition. Adriene has more than 25 years of experience in healthcare human resources management. She joined Baptist Health in 2007 as Assistant Vice President, Human Resources and was promoted to CHRO in 2014. She completed both her undergraduate and graduate degrees at Barry University in Miami, Florida. Adriene holds a Master’s degree in Human Resources Development and a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration and Management. Adriene’s background includes leadership roles in both for-profit and non-for-profit healthcare environments, including large hospital systems and acute and long-term care facilities. Prior to joining Baptist Health, she was Regional Director of Employee Relations at Tenet Healthcare, where she provided support to senior executives on employee relations, labor relations and workforce compliance matters. She currently sits on the Board of Advisors for Florida International University (FIU) Center for Leadership, Lotus House/Sundari Foundation Board, Children’s Harbor, and she serves as the Vice-Chair for the YWCA South Florida Board.
She has been honored by a several organizations for excellence in her profession:
• 2018 Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce – HR Ring of Honor Award
• 2018 – International Career and Business Alliance (ICABA) – HR Leader Award
• 2017 HRO Today magazine – Healthcare HR Executive of the Year
• 2016 Legacy magazine – South Florida’s Most Powerful and Influential Black
Professionals in Business and Industry
• 2015 South Florida Business and Wealth – Apogee Award – Miami-Dade County Senior
• 2015 Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce – Executive Leadership Excellence award
Ms. McCoy lives in Miramar with her husband and two sons.